due Tue Jan 31
- What is your computer & blender background?
- Start working on a simple model of something (a phone, a house, a sword - whatever) to share with the class.
- What resource(s) have you chosen to work on first? (What tutorial or book or project specifically.)
- Upload a .blend file that illustrates your progress so far and come to class ready to discuss it.
due Tue Feb 7
- What did you do this week?
- Submit your latest .blend file (or files) here or in your google docs folder.
due Tue Feb 14
- You know the story: give an update on what you did this week
- ... upload your recent .blend or other files, here or to your google docs folder.
due Tue Feb 21
- I put this up late ... but here it is. :)
due Tue Feb 28
- the next round of your (or Bruce Willis') work
due Tue Mar 7
- For those doing the 2 credit version of this seminar: a midterm project with writeup, describing a work that you've created and a description of how you created it, including a bibliography, some screenshots, and a narrative of your experience.
- Be ready to share something with the class on Tuesday March 7. The written piece may be turned in later than that, as long it is in before our next class (the Tuesday after spring break).
due Tue Apr 4
- As I said in our last class, please do connect with others in the seminar and so some work collaboratively.
- Now that midterms are done and we're back from break, what are you doing next?
- Upload your most recent work, here or to the google drive folders.