How do I use this?
- Type an integer in the 'number of compents' field.
Hit Tab to have the page show that many lines.
- Enter a description, percentage, and grade for each component.
- Changing a grade or percentage will recalculate
and display the overall grade,
after you hit Return or Tab or click somewhere else.
- You can modify the overall grade explicitly,
for example changing a borderline 'B+ or B' to 'B+'.
What is that 'MIT License' thing?
- It's considered good practice on a public web page to
state explicitly whether or not its content and code can
be reused. This one can, under the terms of the
permissive and simple MIT License.
Can you show me an example?
What are these cool fonts?